Do you manage exhibitions and events? Is your internal Event Management CRM solution up to the job?
If you do and it’s not, then we’d like to show you an exhibition organisers CRM solution. Created just for you. Here is a list of some of the features that come right out of the box.
- A Quick2Call cold calling solution for sales teams to manage outbound calls more efficiently. It enables the team to make more calls per hour and close more deals.
- A Quick2Email mass emailing solution providing a quick way to send an email (template) to many people in seconds.
- Advanced list management including the ability to search for organisations based on their attendance history and/or interest level in a show or exhibition.
- Track multiple individuals within each organisation based on their role (i.e. finance contact, admin contact or primary contact).
- Link each Event in your CRM to a different WordPress website and synchronise attendees giving attendees access to update their details from the show website.
- Generate invoices from the CRM including deposits and balances, mass generate and email invoices to finance contacts and send to Sage finance.
- Built on the SugarCRM development framework, an Open Source based solution which means flexibility and extensibility.
- Run in the cloud with zero maintenance or install onto your own internal servers. The choice is yours.
Whatever your own specific needs are, FibreCRM is here to help you. Whether you’re starting from scratch or need to change from old systems to new, FibreCRM will help. We’ll help you move all your existing data, including communication history, out of your old system and into the new one. From an operational viewpoint, our help desk is always on hand to assist and guide your staff.
These are just a few of the standard features our event management CRM solution offers. If you want to sell more space, manage the booking process more efficiently and keep your staff happy then call +44 (0)203 598 0898 today or download our free White Paper – ” How to get more exhibitors to your events “