This new GDPR module is designed as an essential tool to assist your Accountancy Practice with:
• Reaching and maintaining a state of GDPR compliance
• Ensuring you record a lawful basis for the processing of personal data (for all data subjects that exist within your CRM)
• Creating essential data security audit trails
• Promoting Best GDPR and Data Security Practice
• Raising Employee Awareness of the GDPR
• Managing rights requests from data subjects (such as Subject Access, Right to Erasure and Right to Rectification)
This is a unique development in the world of CRM, and we are confident it will quickly be adopted and seen as central to core accountancy practice processes. You will be able to manage a significant amount of GDPR related activity from within your CRM, and enjoy the confidence that you and your team are doing the right thing – every time.
The webinar will be presented by Simon Leek (Director) supported by Richard Jackson (Data Privacy Lead), and will demonstrate all of the new features along with taking questions at the end of the webinar.
Should you have any questions in advance of the event, please contact Richard Jackson: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register please click here