Come and join the team
FibreCRM is always looking for talented and unique people to join FibreCRM, supporting the business in its ongoing growth and evolution. Here are the current vacancies.
Doing the right thing is our driving force in everything we do.
We never pass blame onto others or things and we take full responsibility for our commitments.
When we do, we won’t cover it up. We admit it, we do the right thing, and get on and (help to) fix it. We learn from it, so as to avoid repeating the same mistake in the future.
These values are so important to us that we have plastered our office walls with these statements just to reinforce the ethos and values that are so important to every team member.
FibreCRM is the leader in Integrated, mobile-friendly CRM for accountants in the UK. Our goal is to become the global brand for CRM for accountants.
Working with the Product Team and supported by the Product Manager and Development Manager, you will be building reports and automated workflows for the end customer – who are almost exclusively medium to large sized accountancy practices based around the UK and USA.
- Report building
- Dashboard building
- Workflow creating and testing
- Process management
- Software testing and support
- First line support of our Customers’ CRM system
Skills & Attributes (Desirable):
- Analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to efficiently plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using or supporting a CRM system
- Grasp of databases
- Some HTML experience
No Agencies, Thank you.
FibreCRM delivers cutting edge sales and marketing systems for many different types of businesses, specialising in accountancy firms. The company strives to make data easier to manage, bringing systems together and creating solutions so that businesses can manage their customer relationships better. Our goal is to become the global brand for CRM for accountants.
FibreCRM is always looking for talented and unique people to join us, supporting the business in its ongoing growth and evolution.
Our Data Specialist will support the Data Transformation team with a variety of CRM integration projects, and will require the following skills and attributes:
- Skills in MySQL or SQL
- Skills in database development
- A desire to develop a career in data transformation
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Methodical approach with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and/or independently with minimal supervision
- Experience and skills in the Talend open source data integration platform
- Experience of data transformation (data management, wrangling, warehousing and integration)
- Interest in machine learning and different kinds of databases
FibreCRM is looking for a part-time management accountant to join the team
As a Management Accountant You Will
- Prepare monthly financial and operational reporting for P&L, BS & Revenue analysis
- Manage payroll
- Manage credit control and debt collection
- Process supplier payments in line with agreed terms
- Support the creation of budgeting and rolling forecasts for the business
- Track and report company KPIs
- Manage banking and credit facilities
- Manage international payments and exchange rates
- Support our accountants to create annual financial statements and corporation tax
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT Returns & EC Sales Lists
We’re Looking for Someone Who
- Has outstanding financial management ability
- Is able to multi-task and manage daily pressures
- Has strong analytical and IT skills with the ability and gravitas to challenge
- Has strong reporting and presentation skills
- Has management skills and the desire to grow and develop
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact between key individuals and teams throughout the business
- Has a strong work ethic and enthusiastic approach to drive performance
- Takes the initiative to identify opportunities to drive process improvements
- IS ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified
- Has good knowledge of Xero bookkeeping
- Has some knowledge of Futrli forecasting
- Up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays and shutdown over Christmas pro rata
- Flexible working hours to suit
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Work from home or office
- Team day outs