Come and join the team
FibreCRM is always looking for talented and unique people to join FibreCRM, supporting the business in its ongoing growth and evolution. Here are the current vacancies.
Doing the right thing is our driving force in everything we do.
We never pass blame onto others or things and we take full responsibility for our commitments.
When we do, we won’t cover it up. We admit it, we do the right thing, and get on and (help to) fix it. We learn from it, so as to avoid repeating the same mistake in the future.
These values are so important to us that we have plastered our office walls with these statements just to reinforce the ethos and values that are so important to every team member.
This is a development management role with full responsibility for the development. Working with the customers, the sales team and frontline consultants to deliver effective solutions focussed in the professional services sector.
Your duties will include
- Lead software development projects
- Solution architect for PHP-developed projects
- Solution architect for ETL, BI and data migration initiatives
- Data modelling
- Hire, train and mentor developers
- Run Agile projects and reinforce agile practices across the firm
- Implement and maintain GIT, Jira
- Help towards development of and maintenance of ISO27001
- Provide clear and concise documentation and test plans
Basic Knowledge of
- PHP, Javsacript
- SQL, T-SQL and ETL tools (Preferably Talend)
- Gliffy, Visio or similar
- CRM software / marketplace
- Linux, Apache, MySQL
- APIs, Soap, Rest, Stored Procedures
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
FibreCRM delivers cutting edge sales and marketing systems for many different types of businesses, specialising in accountancy firms. The company strives to make data easier to manage, bringing systems together and creating solutions so that businesses can manage their customer relationships better. Our goal is to become the global brand for CRM for accountants.
FibreCRM is always looking for talented and unique people to join us, supporting the business in its ongoing growth and evolution.
Our Data Specialist will support the Data Transformation team with a variety of CRM integration projects, and will require the following skills and attributes:
- Skills in MySQL or SQL
- Skills in database development
- A desire to develop a career in data transformation
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Methodical approach with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and/or independently with minimal supervision
- Experience and skills in the Talend open source data integration platform
- Experience of data transformation (data management, wrangling, warehousing and integration)
- Interest in machine learning and different kinds of databases
· Organise and update Trello boards daily/as needed
· Hold project review calls (Zoom/Trello calls) weekly/bi-weekly (as required by the customer)
· Keep track of tasks and project plans
· Daily communications with customer/colleagues – ensure the customer’s queries are directed to the right people if necessary (e.g. support tickets for bugs, pass to account manager/salesperson if they are interested in buying addons)
· Organise meetings, agendas and actions
· Taking notes and circulating notes/actions/recordings to all parties after the meeting
· Monitor progress of actions/tasks, chasing where needed both internally and externally
· Raise tickets in our helpdesk for work items and monitor progress by communicating with the Delivery Manager. When completed, pass time spent to the account manager for invoicing if applicable.
We’re Looking for Someone Who
· Has exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
· Possesses exemplary written & verbal communication skills
· Is adept at keeping an eye on the big picture whilst planning the detail