Come and Join the Team
FibreCRM is always looking for talented and unique people to join FibreCRM, supporting the business in its ongoing growth and evolution.
Doing the right thing is our driving force in everything we do.
We never pass blame onto others or things and we take full responsibility for our commitments.
When we do, we won’t cover it up. We admit it, we do the right thing, and get on and (help to) fix it. We learn from it, so as to avoid repeating the same mistake in the future.
These values are so important to us that we have plastered our office walls with these statements just to reinforce the ethos and values that are so important to every team member.
A Software Training Manager is a specialist who helps customers by developing, facilitating and supervising training programs for customers’ staff. The Training Manager assesses the needs to the business, implements trainings and development plans, and facilitates a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of our customers.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the customer
- Develop individualised and group training programs that address specific business needs
- Deliver online training to groups of 1-100 people
Necessary Skills & Experience:
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Software geek
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs
- Happy to work online with webcam/audio as well as onsite where required
Nice to have:
- Accounting and/or CRM industry knowledge
- Consultancy skills to help customers identify how to take advantage of new areas of the software
- Based in Cornwall, UK
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Covid-19 Considerations: To keep our staff safe, home working in encouraged. The office is cleansed regulary with hand sanitisers situated throughout the office. Desks are socially distanced.
FibreCRM delivers cutting edge sales and marketing systems for many different types of businesses, specialising in accountancy firms. The company strives to make data easier to manage, bringing systems together and creating solutions so that businesses can manage their customer relationships better. Our goal is to become the global brand for CRM for accountants.
FibreCRM is always looking for talented and unique people to join us, supporting the business in its ongoing growth and evolution.
Our Data Specialist will support the Data Transformation team with a variety of CRM integration projects, and will require the following skills and attributes:
- Skills in MySQL or SQL
- Skills in database development
- A desire to develop a career in data transformation
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Methodical approach with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and/or independently with minimal supervision
- Experience and skills in the Talend open source data integration platform
- Experience of data transformation (data management, wrangling, warehousing and integration)
- Interest in machine learning and different kinds of databases