Come and join the team
FibreCRM is always looking for talented and unique people to join us, supporting the business in its ongoing growth and evolution. Here are the current vacancies.
Doing the right thing is our driving force in everything we do.
We never pass blame onto others or things and we take full responsibility for our commitments.
When we do, we won’t cover it up. We admit it, we do the right thing, and get on and (help to) fix it. We learn from it, so as to avoid repeating the same mistake in the future.
These values are so important to us that we have plastered our office walls with these statements just to reinforce the ethos and values that are so important to every team member.
FibreCRM is the leader in Integrated, mobile-friendly CRM for accountants in the UK. Our goal is to become the global brand for CRM for accountants. The solution was introduced to the UK accounting sector in 2015 by working with our own accountant, who was previously using a data mining tool to extract data and communicate with their client base.
Working with the Product Team and supported by the Product Manager and Head of Development, you will be building reports and automated workflows for the end client – who are almost exclusively medium to large sized accountancy practices based around the UK.
- Software testing
- First line support
- Software support
- Report building
- Process management
- Workflow testing
Skills & Attributes (Desirable):
- Some HTML experience
- Analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to efficiently plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using or supporting a CRM system
FibreCRM is always looking for talented and unique people to join us, supporting the business in its ongoing growth and evolution. Currently we have an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Publish blogs onto our wordpress site
- Editing pages on wordpress
- Excellent experience using the Yoast plugin for wordpress
- Experience with using Google analytics and ppc
- Write articles
- Excellent grammatical skills are paramount
- Contributing to the conversation on LinkedIn, join groups have a say
- Interview customers to write a case study and/or get a testimonial and publish on website and promote on social media platforms
- Keep relevant social media platforms up to date
- Able to liaise with PR companies in order to put our key messages across succinctly
- Organise events and collateral
- Keep in touch with existing customers via email marketing using segmented lists from CRM. Keeping them informed of new product features, roadmaps, best practice ideas
- Managing the FibreCRM “bitesize” series
- Organising industry webinars and product demos as instructed by the product manager
- Write and keep our product brochures and marketing collateral up to date and relevant to sector / internationalisation
- Supporting the directors, create video case studies and publish interviews with key people