Come and join the team
FibreCRM is always looking for talented and unique people to join us, supporting the business in its ongoing growth and evolution. Here are the current vacancies.
Doing the right thing is our driving force in everything we do.
We never pass blame onto others or things and we take full responsibility for our commitments.
When we do, we won’t cover it up. We admit it, we do the right thing, and get on and (help to) fix it. We learn from it, so as to avoid repeating the same mistake in the future.
These values are so important to us that we have plastered our office walls with these statements just to reinforce the ethos and values that are so important to every team member.
Our IT Assistant will require the following skills and attributes:
· IT related skillset
· Desire to develop a career in IT related activities
· Great people skills, confident and always willing to help
· Able to communicate within a professional environment
· Comfortable liaising with internal/external customers, and 3rd party providers
· Experience of providing technical support and assistance
· Experience of IT testing (including documentation)
· Experience of diagnosing and resolving IT issues with customers
· Skills/Experience in Linux, MySQL, SQL, Apache, Virtual Private Networks (VPN`s) and system upgrades
· IT related formal qualification. One of the following: Advanced – Level 3, equivalent to A-level / Apprenticeship or Higher – Levels 4 and 6, equivalent to a foundation degree or above
Our Product Specialist(s) will be responsible for giving customers an excellent CRM experience, providing training, support and generally maximising their use of our powerful product – and will require the following skills and attributes:
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate and train (either in person, over the telephone or by screen sharing technology)
· Ability to absorb user requirements and translate back to: a) the customer in plain English and b) the Software Development team
· Patient and happy to deal with users of all abilities
· Comfortable liaising with stakeholders and end users at all levels
· Familiarity with CRM software
· Experience in gathering client requirements and creating requirements specifications for the configuration of software solutions
· Business analysis and elicitation of requirements
Our Data Specialist will support the Data Transformation team with a variety of CRM integration projects, and will require the following skills and attributes:
· Skills in MySQL or SQL
· Skills in database development
· A desire to develop a career in data transformation
· Ability to work as part of a team and/or independently with minimal supervision
· Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
· Methodical approach with keen attention to detail
· Experience of data transformation (data management, wrangling, warehousing and integration)
· Experience and skills in the Talend open source data integration platform
· Interest in machine learning and different kinds of databases